Wednesday, April 7, 2010

TODAY'S CHALLENGE that probably isn't a challenge for most of you!

Here's the challenge of the day. Most of you probably won't have any problem doing this, and it is probably only a challenge for me! Here it is:

REFUSE to let anyone get you grumpy. Whatever it is that would ordinarily have you in a tizzy, DON'T overreact or freak out! Find a way to SMILE or joke with the people you love to get you through the hard moments. If all else fails, if you can't say something nice, DON'T TALK!

Good Luck!

2 comments:

  1. I failed miserably. I freaked out over a LOT of spilled milk. Cup after cup after cup of it. And a daycare child punching my baby cuz he didn't want him to play by him. Oooh! Good thing I can repent, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad about spilt milk, been there many times. Try having a teenager wanting to do things that a normal thinking person would think completely inappropriate for a teenager.
    What I mean by normal thinking is that studies have shown between the ages of 12 or 13 to 18 years of age reasoning has left the brain.

    ReplyDelete