Thursday, April 8, 2010

Good Bathroom organizer

I have such a small house that I have to find creative ways to store things. And  one of my favorite blogs I follow is Meck mom.   She has a great idea on how she stores her girls hair accessories.  she hung a shoe storage holder on the back of her bathroom door.


But I use mine differently. I do use it for hair accessories, but I also store brushes, combs, hairspray, gel, curling irons etc. in the pockets as well.  I have one hanging in each of my bathrooms and all that stuff is neatly hidden behind the door and everything is conveniant to get to and to put away. And best of all  my bathroom counters are not cluttered anymore!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get one of those. Maybe I'd be able to see my bathroom counter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! I am so glad that you are on to share your good ideas with us...you have so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I tried to post via my itouch last night and it just didn't want to cooperate. I am liking this! Michelle, I am also very glad that things finally cooperated and you are here! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete