Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Mormon Channel

I just wanted to share one of my favorite things with everyone. I LOVE the mormon channel. I find myself listening to this while doing chores and it has been SO GOOD for me! I listen to it streaming on my i-pod touch, but there's an android ap, iphone ap, or just listen to it direct from the website. There's a lot available online, too, where you can search through different previous programs, view transcripts, etc. I can't tell you enough how the Mormon Channel has blessed my life!

3 comments:

  1. I used to do better at listening to the Mormon Channel. I need to start again. Listening while doing house work is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to access transcripts lately on the newer version of the mormon channel site...any suggestions??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I'm not sure if they are still available! You can listen to or download audio just about anything, but it seems that the texts are no longer available. You can leave feedback by going to http://www.mormonchannel.org/contact
    maybe you can ask them about it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete