Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Organization ideas for games!

I am loving this idea!

One of my favorite blogs is Controlling my chaos.  She has the most genious ideas!  I got my schedule board idea from her.  Anyway this is her latest post.  Which stood out to me because I have been having issues in this area lately. 
What about those bigger games that have flattened broken boxes?  I moved mine into ziplock gallon bags.  I got the idea from a show I saw on HGTV a few years ago.  They designed  a basement game room and the decor was all game oriented.  The lady put velcro on the back of all her game boards like Monopoly, Life etc. and stuck them up on the walls as wall art and stored all the smaller game parts and instructions in ziplock bags that they stored in a big square chest game table.  When they wanted to play a game they would pull the game board off the wall and find the ziplock bag that went with it.  If I had a big enough house I would totally do that! 
Does anyone else have any good ideas on how they store and organize their games?

1 comment: