Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New CHALLENGE!

When's the last time you PRAYED? I mean REALLY prayed? The challenge for everyone, today, is to find some quiet time. Take out a pencil and paper. Write down the biggest concerns of your heart. If you are like me, your children's names will be somewhere near the top of your list and the laundry will be WAY near the bottom if it makes it on the list at all! Take the time to ask the Lord. To PRAY! I mean REALLY pray about each item or person on your list. Hand your worries over to the Lord. Then take the time to listen. I mean REALLY listen to what the Lord would have you DO. Use the pen and paper again and write those answers down. THE ANSWERS really REALLY will come. I promise. THEN have the courage to follow through. GO and DO. Who's up for the challenge? Keep your experience personal, but there is STRENGTH in numbers, and I WOULD like to know who has accepted the challenge. Put your name on a comment if you are up to it.

4 comments:

  1. Gee, well let's hope that people are busy and jut haven't been on here! Giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy. I'm in, but it'll have to wait til tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete