Sunday, May 2, 2010

Home Maintenance Check list sheet

Hey there! Because this is my first post I wanted to tell you a little about myself. I have been married 14 years and have 3 children, ages 12,10, and 5. I work 10 hours a week at a job I absolutely love and have been Primary President in my ward for about 2 years now. So, yup, a little busy :) I also am the kind of person that LOVES being on a schedule, so I was really excited when I found this check list that tells me what to do and when! Realistically I don't think you can do everything, but it kind of give you a guideline especially when it comes to maintaining appliances to allow them to last a bit longer. So enjoy! www.homeexpo.com/guides/HMS.aspx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder our house is soooo dusty. Our furnace filter get changed um.... maybe twice a year!!!

    ReplyDelete