Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Look at what's coming to Tooele County. . . .

(As copied, directly from my friend's blog!)

Are you wanting to eat healthier?
Find it's way to expensive?
Bountiful Baskets
is your solution!
Bountiful Baskets is coming to Tooele County
Saturday, June 5, 2010!
What is Bountiful Baskets you ask?
Bountiful Baskets is a volunteer based produce co-op
where you contribute
$15.00
and get about
$50.00
worth of produce in return.
(below is a sample of one of the weekly baskets)


What are you waiting for?

All you need to do is click here and register.

It's that easy!

It's on a first-come, first-serve basis

so there is

NO

need for a monthly committment.

Just return to

Bountiful Baskets

to see when the Tooele County (Grantsville High School) slot is available for purchase.

We only have 72 baskets available so hurry, you don't want to miss out!


5 comments:

  1. (Okay, so I didn't want to take away from the compost bin instructions, but I was too excited about this to not post it yet. Please see the compost bin instructions below!) I registered for this already, but we can't actually sign up for something until next Monday and Tuesday. If you are going to be out of town on Monday (Memorial Day) and you still want to order, give me your sign in info and I'll hook you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! I've been a little dissappointed with the last few months at the Crossroads food co-op. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i registered, but I am a little confused how it works?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a little confused, too. Apparently they are taking a week off with the holiday and some unfortunate events for the 2 ladies in charge. So there is nothing more to do until next week.

    ReplyDelete