Monday, July 12, 2010

My Garden

Well this year we got our backyard done so our garden was planted a lot later than usual. It seems to be slow growing too. I love my backyard and my garden will not be as good this year but it is WELL worth it!

You really can't see the small green plants in this picture but everything is at least growing at this point. I did all of these by seed planted about a month ago. We will see how big they get! They are Cucumber, Lettuce, Marigolds, Green beans and Carrots 

This box has tomatoes and peppers

Here are our raspberries that we got from the Butlers. They are doing fabulous! 
 We have been eating off them for a couple of days now!

Here are my strawberries (from Lois) planted about a month ago and some pumpkins. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It looks GREAT! I am very impressed! I think I better accept my own challenge soon! ☺!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I want raspberries!)

    ReplyDelete