Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Food Nanny

So have any of you watched the Food Nanny on BYU TV?  She has great ideas about dinner time and good recipes too.  I have seen her show advertised on BYU TV and she has kind of an annoying Utah accent so it has turned me off from watching, but one day my daughter and I were watching a program and this show came on after and we were too lazy to turn the channel I guess and I was curious about what this show was all about.  Anyway she showed this lady how to roast a chicken ( which I already know how to do). However, she showed a cool way to season it that I had never tried and so I tried it out and my family loved it!  Mike said it was the best Chicken meal he had ever had. so I looked up her website and she has recipes and charts and ideas as to how plan meals 2 weeks at a time. Jennie I thought you might be interested in her method.

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny...I caught an episode once as I was trying to fall asleep one night when Jared was gone. Her voice/accent drove me crazy too, but I just couldn't change the channel. I thought her idea of a theme for each night of the week was kind of fun. It would definitely help out with ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting about this! Can I also have Super Nanny come tell me how to get my kids to eat ANYTHING worthwhile?

    ReplyDelete