Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu June 21-25

Back to business ladies! Our family has been so busy lately, there has been NO routine whatsoever! This week I'm hoping to make some progress and get some things done around here. I feel like life is just piling up all over the house. Ahhhh! So here is my meal plan for the week. It's amazing how much it really helps me to have a plan!



M- Grilled Chicken
Broccoli
Potato Wedges

T- French Dip Sandwiches
Potato chips

W- Tacos

Th- Tilapia
Green Salad

F- going out

3 comments:

  1. M- Boston made dinner for her and the kids, Dave nuked some burritos, I grabbed something between my class and homework til midnight. Whew!

    T- Burgers, Green Beans
    W- Pizza Night
    H- Fajitas
    F- Garlic Chicken Pasta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Val! You are super woman and it looks like Boston is too!

    I have been doing a meal plan each week. It has really been helping me. I should have been posting it...sorry! But, here is mine for the week.

    M-Rice, Roast, corn, watermelon
    T-Quesadillias & apples
    W-Bake potatoes and chicken
    Th-sandwitches
    F-Homemade Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. French dip didn't happen.....someone left the meat in the microwave all day! LOL Good thing it was still mostly frozen.
    Plan B = London Broil on the grill.

    ReplyDelete