Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bountiful Baskets!

Okeydoke, for those of you in Tooele, if you haven't already ordered, now is the time to order your basket! IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE TOOELE, THERE VERY EASILY COULD BE A LOCATION THAT IS NEAR YOU, TOO!

Go to Bountiful Baskets and sign in. Then click Utah under current offers. You MUST then select at least one in the number of baskets and put "yes" in the first time basket if this is your first time ordering, but no next time. So that took care of your minimum, which is one basket. The rest are add ons- they are only if you want them! Right now the offerings are

9 grain bread
chili cheese bread
coconut lemon and mandarin orange cake pack
20 lb case of tomatoes
tortilla pack
Mexican pack

Just so you know, my friend says that she LOVES the Mexican pack and the tortilla pack (which freezes well!)

Anyway, you can order up to 3 baskets. There is a $1.50 surcharge PER PERSON, but not per basket. $1.50 isn't a lot of $, but since the WHOLE POINT is to save $, I ordered 3 BASKETS even though I only want 1. The first 2 people to tell me they want one of them can have one and just saved themselves $1.50! Let me know quickly! I will also pick your basket up for you and bring it to you!



2 comments:

  1. Just a few of the many Utah locations that surprised me (there are more than what is listed under locations)

    Delta
    Eagle Mt.
    Enoch
    Levan
    Mt. Pleasant

    I did NOT see Richfield or Nephi or Spanish Fork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two extra shares are taken! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete