Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Boston's Sunday Hair Secret

Did you all see Boston's hair Sunday? If you missed it, you can see pictures here. Well, I did it with a new tool that I bought, called a conical wand. But- I figured out that you can do it with a regular curling iron, too! Here's how:

Take a regular ceramic curling iron that has adjustable, instant heat. Remove the clamp (the part that holds your hair on!) A regular "one size fits all" winter glove (you know what I'm talking about! works, too! Hold the curling iron upside down at the base of the head and wrap from hair from the base to the end, holding the end on with the glove for a few seconds, then pull off! Whala!

I've been using this to do my hair, too, but I've been starting halfway down instead of at the scalp. It is SOOO much faster than a regular curling iron! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment