Saturday, September 11, 2010

Menu

Alrighty! I've soooo got to be better at making menus. It's not hard, really. I don't know why I struggle with it. Hopefully with the kids back in school I can make it happen.

Here's what I've come up with for the upcoming week. I'm trying hard to use what we have and shop sparingly.

Sunday- Pot roast, carrots, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls
Monday- Pork chops, spaghetti squash, rolls (hopefully there are some left!)
Tuesday- Taco salad
Wednesday- Kabobs, rice
Thursday- Teriyaki chicken and rice
Friday- Pizza, salad, breadstix
Saturday- Hot dogs

Nothing too exciting, but I have almost everything on hand. It already feels good to have a plan!

So whatcha fixin?

1 comment:

  1. Funny- I'm going over this right now. I have GOT to get more organization in my life or I am not going to survive it! I'm using that excel planner that I posted about a few ago. I am trying to get 2 weeks planned that we'll just repeat. We tend to be rather boring around here anyway, so... CHRISTINE- I want to see YOUR menus? Share?

    ReplyDelete