Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome- Figuring things out...

Hey everyone. I'm trying to get the background thing figured out as well as invite authors, etc. Anyway, just a quick description of what I'd like to see shared here. Tips for organization, things that help your household run more smoothly, ideas for living within your financial means, encouraging words and advice for each other, asking for help with particular situations, etc. I'll try to organize the site a little as we go as far as adding tabs, and labels etc. So, to get conversation started, what are some things that help your family run smoothly in the morning before work, school, church, etc?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Valerie! Don't know if I have much to contribute, but I'll try! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete